- 1. Indication of B.A.C.: 0.000 to 4.000 ‰ or 0.000 to 0.400%BAC or 0.000 to 2.000 mg/l BrAC by LCD display
- 2. Sensor: Fuel cell type alcohol sensor
- 3. Accuracy: ±0.005%BAC at 0.100%BAC
- 4. Mouthpiece: use
- 5. Measurements memory: Approx. 500 measurements
- 6. Measurement mode: Normal, Fast and Passive mode
- 7. Power: Two 1.5V "AA" size alkaline batteries
- 8. Battery Change: Approx. 3,000 tests
- 9. Weights: 198g (Including Batteries)
- 10. Dimension: 133 (height) X 64 (width) X 33 (thickness) mm
- 11. Audible warnings: 3 steps beep warning of alcohol detection with LED display
- 12. Ambient conditions: Storage: -10 to 50 ℃ / Operation: -5℃ to 40 ℃
- 13. Available color: Black
- 14. Response time: 3 to 5 sec
- 15. Measuring presentation time: 3 to 10 sec
- 16. Recovery time: less than 10 sec at 0.100 %BAC
- 17. Breathalyzer material: Plastic ABS, hard duty, high resistance
- 18. SD Card available for data storing, more than 100,000 measures
- 19. EN15964, DOT EBT, IP54 Approved
1x Breathalyzer, 1x Plastic case, 5x Mouthpiece, 1x open mouthpiece, 2x AA size Alkaline Batteries
1x Hand strap, 1x Pouch, 1x MAX30 CD (Install program), 1x PC connectable cable, 1x Manual
2. ALP-1 with Bluetooth
3. Printer with Bluetooth
4. ALP-1 with SD card: Test result installed on the SD card
A. Normal mode: Test result showing with digits.
B. Fast mode
Test will be quicker and more convenient.
The result is showing with "P" (PASS) or "F" (FAIL) rather than numerical reading.
You don't need to use mouthpiece, just use open container.
You don’t need to push the button to take a breath.
C. Passive mode
This is manual mode to take a breath by pushing a button. You can use it for both Normal and fast mode.