- 1. Display Range: 0.000 to 5.000 ‰ or 0.000 to 0.500%BAC or 0.000 to 2.500 mg/l BrAC or 0.000 to 5.000 g/L by LCD display
- 2. Sensor: Fuel cell type alcohol sensor
- 3. Accuracy: ±0.005%BAC at 0.100%BAC
- 4. Mouthpiece: use
- 5. Measurements memory: Approx. 500 measurements
- 6. Measurement mode: Normal, Fast and Passive mode
- 7. Power: Two 1.5V "AA" size alkaline batteries
- 8. Battery Change: Approx. 3,000 tests
- 9. Weights: 198g (Including Batteries)
- 10. Dimension: 133 (height) X 64 (width) X 33 (thickness) mm
- 11. Audible warnings: 3 steps beep warning of alcohol detection with LED display
- 12. Ambient conditions: Storage: -10 to 50 ℃ / Operation: -5℃ to 40 ℃
- 13. Available color: Black
- 14. Response time: 3 to 5 sec
- 15. Measuring presentation time: 3 to 10 sec
- 16. Recovery time: less than 10 sec at 0.100 %BAC
- 17. Breathalyzer material: Plastic ABS, hard duty, high resistance
18. EN15964, DOT EBT, IP 54, CE, Medical CE
Breathalyzer ALP-1 (1pc), Plastic hard case (1pc), mouthpiece MP1 (5pcs), Mouthpiece MA1 (For fast mode, 1pc)
, AA size Alkaline Battery (2pcs), Manual (1pc), Slide Hand strap (1pc), Leather pouch (1pc)
, MAX30 CD (PC software, 1pc), PC connecting USB cable (1pc)
2. ALP-1 with Bluetooth
3. Printer with Bluetooth
4. ALP-1 with SD card: Test result installed on the SD card
A. Normal mode: Test result showing with digits.
B. Fast mode
Test will be quicker and more convenient.
The result is showing with "P" (PASS) or "F" (FAIL) rather than numerical reading.
You don't need to use mouthpiece, just use open container.
You don’t need to push the button to take a breath.
C. Passive mode
This is manual mode to take a breath by pushing a button. You can use it for both Normal and fast mode.